1. It means a baby is on the way.
2. You can chuck those "eat healthy while pregnant" books without guilt and move on to the ramen-noodles-and-maple-bar diet. If you can keep it down, it's allowed.
3. You get reminders of what an awesome husband you have when he stops at the store just to get you Jolly Rancher candies.
4. It means a BABY is on the way.
5. You have an excellent excuse to spend extra cuddle time at home with your other babies.
6. You have a legitimate reason for brushing your teeth with "Shrek green" Kids Crest toothpaste (the kind that tastes like candy).
7. You have to get to eat a gazillion times a day (remember: small bland meals!).
8. Ok, so I'm having trouble coming up with more reasons....
9. Did I mention it means a BABY IS ON THE WAY?! This is SO worth it!

2 comments:
So happy for you guys! Love the post. I didn't have morning sickness with the 2nd one...had ALL DAY sickness!
Misty
Karen,
I love this post and meant to comment on it when you first sent it to me via facebook...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you guys (Sammy included)!
I seem to be over the hump (haven't thrown up in a week - PTL!) and will hit the 14 week mark in a few days. It helped lead me to the decision to quit my job (which was God's call the entire time) so I added another "thankful" item to the list. I hope you are feeling better! Keep me posted! :-) Love and Prayers,
Jess
Post a Comment