Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kissin' and Laughin'

Last week I bought Steve a Flip video recorder (Thanks Mary Jo for the recommendation!).  You all know we aren't big into spending money on electronic gadgets, but Steve had been talking about a video recorder for months, and we had more than enough money in Target giftcards from when Sam was born (thank you Texas friends!).  So, here's our first video of Sam:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this clip--it's been a long week, but I must have watched this a dozen times this week! Nothing like a laughing baby to make me laugh. Thanks--love you guys!
By the way, have you heard of "Nannerpus?" It's the other thing that made me laugh this week. . .it may well be I'm just a little TOO silly. . .

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you got a flip! I LOVE that little camera! It is so nice to get quality videos of our little monkey without breaking out the bigger video camera. Sam is getting SO big! I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast. :)