Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family Photos Part 4: Even More of Our Little Family

Sheesh, I really didn't intend to have this many posts just about our little family. There's other good stuff to get to, I promise! Like old family photos. As in, older than me. And my parents. Stay tuned, and in the meantime, here are some more pictures you'd see on my ledges.

Ruthie in her crib, playing on her stomach. It's her favorite position--I think she'll be crawling before we know it!

Sam with Jan and Al ("Gram" and "Pops") in the Texas bluebonnets (April 2010).

Sam and Daddy watching airplanes at McCarran while we wait for our trip to see Grandma and Grandpa Fullam (Christmas 2009).

Wow, this one is from a past life, eh? You know, a while back someone asked me what my dissertation was about and I couldn't even remember. It must have been really important--ha! My dear friend Jan is one proud momma in this picture, but every time I see this picture, I remember that she and I both know that I NOW have the best job ever. I wouldn't go back to that life again for a million bucks.

I get to see this smile every day. THIS is why I wouldn't go back for a million bucks.

No comments: