What a treat to see so many friends during our time in Austin. We saw friends at church, then Steve sat in on the small group leaders' meeting Monday night while I got to eat dinner with Miss Betty. On Tuesday, Steve met with Al and Dean at AMBC to learn about church finances (Steve is in the process of helping LifeSong set up its own books) and we helped Al and Jan take down AMBC's Christmas decorations. On Wednesday, Steve had lunch with some old Dell coworkers while Jan and Sam and I visited Mister Ray and Miss Kay. Wednesday night we went to our old Sunday School class's New Years Eve party. It was so much fun to see all the little kids running around in their pajamas! How the Lord has blessed that group; last year at this time, there was only one kiddo, and now there are a whole bunch! We got a good dose of Mexican Train dominoes and Deacon card games, too.
Here are some pictures with Gram and Pops on New Years Day before our flight home. I think Sam wants to be a firefighter just like Brad!




No comments:
Post a Comment